This post’s brunch spotlight is on White Rabbit Bar & BBQ.
White Rabbit boasts to be a purveyor of “real deal American BBQ with the finest bourbons and Irish Craft beer” and also a bringer of brunch to MacCurtain Street.
Hours for Breakfast/Brunch:
Saturday Brunch: 11am-3pm
Sunday Brunch: 11am-3pm
At specified times, White Rabbit Bar & BBQ offers:
- Knowledgeable wait staff
- Outdoor seating
- Child-friendly atmosphere
- Signature cocktails
- Nearby public parking is available (within one street of location)
- Canadian maple syrup (not golden syrup) for the pancakes
- Daily specials, in addition to standard menu options
- American pancakes (regular, blueberry, and pecan)
- Other (please specify): Brisket, BBQ, grilled cheese, craft beer, bourbon, potato hash, cornbread and mac n cheese.
Price for brunch for one person (one main and coffee): €9–12