August 22, 2008 by Evin
For those who have lived in Europe, you will not be surprised by my next comment. I find the in-apartment washers to be very small in capacity. Our combination washer-dryer can hold about three items (or eight pairs of normal socks) per load. This is challenging since we dirty slightly more than that each day (when you factor in towels, linens,…). We actually use cotton dishcloths, dishtowels, and napkins instead of paper/disposable, so this adds to laundry chores a bit.
- Lennox Laundrette, 138 Bandon Road
- Shandon Laundry, 106 Shandon Street
- Western Road Laundrette, 21b Western Road
- Douglas Street Laundrette, 78 Douglas Street
- The Laundry Basket Laundrette, South Gate Bridge
- Duds ‘n Suds, Units 1-3 Marybank, Douglas Street