Today, #TweetMeetTues was lively at Electric on South Mall.
We had food blogger and restaurant reviewer @GlassOfWin visiting from Los Angeles as well as locals:
Of course, I was there with @weeog.
Thanks to Rachael @GlassOfWin and Stephen
@spiller2 for helping with the list of topics discussed.
This week, we discussed:
- Blog Awards Ireland
- Where to hold the evening World Social Media Day Cork event on 30 June
- What we each did over the bank holiday
- West Cork
- Time – and how it seemed like 9:45-11:15 didn’t exist this morning
- Best restaurants ever (what was the one you recommended, Ken?)
- Pharmacists vs doctors
- Over the counter allergy meds
- Good eats in Cork
- Haircuts and Cork Barbers
- Princess Leia hair
- The small fella (aka LB or @weeog)
- The Muppets
- R2-D2 and how the movie would have been different if 3CPO translated for him properly
- Knitting (particularly Fair Isle like this R2D2 one and this whale one)
- Singing gigs